And we welcome Deauvanne!




Let’s start by hearing a little about yourself…Who is Deauvanne?

I am a wife, mother, stylist, presenter and blogger. Originally from London I now live in Sydney with my husband and son and I have another one on the way. When I have a spare minute you’ll find me trawling the internet for uber-stylish fashion items for mums and bubs.

What led you to write about/be involved in the fashion industry?

I have been involved in fashion for over 15 years. I studied at The London College of Fashion and have worked as a model, buyer, stylist, TV presenter and Fashion Editor. I am obsessed with all things fashion.

Tell us about Mama Stylista - How the idea for your blog come about?

When I came to Australia somehow I ended up in recruitment and media sales. After the birth of my son I wanted a creative outlet that combined motherhood and fashion. Something that to allowed me to work from home. A friend of mine suggested starting a blog and Mama Stylista was born, my other baby. I  absolutely love it! Blogging has encouraged me to start styling/presenting again and has also led to roles as a Fashion Editor.

What is the first thing you look at in another person’s outfit?

Their shoes.

Who is your style icon?

I draw my influence from everywhere, street style, other bloggers, magazines. I would describe my style as classic chic. I like to mix designer pieces with High St brands and I live in heels. I don’t have one particular style icon, I love Olivia Palermo, Solange Knowles, Duchess Kate, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Joan Smalls, Chanel Iman, Victoria Beckham and Sarah Jessica Parker to name a few.


Finish this sentence: to be happy, fabulous & successful a woman should….

be herself.

                                                       Visit MAMA STYLISTA blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment